Why SEO Marketing may be causing you some confusion...
I have been participating in several SEO training programs, conferences, webinars, teleseminars and the list goes on.
Here are 5 of my personal observations on this topic:
1. Businesses are confused on who should be in charge of internet marketing and search engine marketing for their company website(s), and how to qualify this person(s) to work for them.
2. Should SEO services be done inhouse or outsourced? Who ever you use must be qualified, do your research!
3. Most companies have no idea what the term Organic Search Engine Listing means. Go to http://www.marketingterms.com to learn more about web marketing terms.
4. If businesses do not get educated on this (SEO) topic or hire someone who does, they will be blind sided by the competition who are already on top of this SEO stuff and are preparing their sites for the future.
5. Matching the right Keywords with the first 250 words of your website content is one of the most crucial parts of SEO marketing. This has to be done to special google and yahoo guidelines.
I hope these 5 SEO observations help you as you prepare your website and internet marketing plan for 2006!