Sunday, April 23, 2006

Are You Marketing To Mostly Women? Then M2M is for YOU...

I am so excited to say I will be attending M2W, The Marketing-To-Women Conference May 7th, 8th, 9th in Chicago at the Chicago Cultural Center!

This premier national marketing conference is designed to help businesses learn how to increase their emotional, cognitive and financial share of the powerful, dominant women's market.

The presenters/speakers include nationally and internationally reconized marketing-to-womenn leaders.

I am really looking forward to this conference and will keep you posted from now until I return from Chicago. I will be there representing Pugster.com who's Italian Charms and Jewelry are the Best Online!

Let me know if you will be attending this conference? I would love to meet you! Marci Rosenblum, The Web Success Coach

No comments: