Saturday, April 22, 2006

Officially Licensed Italian Sports Charms, Now Being Offered At Pugster Inc.

Here I go again, bragging...

I am very proud to reveal I am working with this online Italian Jewelry company and take my word for it when I say this Italian Jewelry is such great quality, so cool and the prices are the best on the web...

Here is the companies latest news:
(PressReleaseMonkey.com) – Pasadena Ca. (April, 2006) – Pugster Inc. Largest online Italian-style jewelry and charms, now includes officially licensed sports charms of your favorite college, pro teams and players from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR as well as Pac 10 and NCAA.

You can now support your favorite college, player and or pro team with an officially licensed team logo charm! Each charm is sleek stainless steel and hard enamel color filled. Pugster Inc. sports charms are compatible with all major brands of Italian charms and bracelets. Each charm comes individually bagged with a hologram sticker to ensure authenticity. Show your team pride with Pugster on your wrist! Read more...

Don't take my word for it see The Italian Jewelry Selection for yourself at: Pugster.com!

No comments: