1. Try to stick with 4-7 keyword or keyword phrases per page, perhaps up to 10 if they are related.
2. Repeat the keyword or keyword phrase once per paragraph.
3. Weave your keywords within the first 250 words of every web page.
4. Name your page the same as your keyword and use dashes in between words; for example “search-engine-optimization.html”
5. Put in original content always.
Remember your website copy should be written for your visitors first and foremost, by targeting a page per keyword you are ensuring the page is focused on the keyword without being considered spam.